Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup!!!!!

I've really been into these looks lately. Haven't gotten around to trying some of them out yet but I will soon enough. 
Always the classic cat eye. No matter what makeup look I'm going for, I (most of the time) do a wing to give me that cat eye appearance. I found this pic floating around on tumblr, and it's super helpful and gets you a great wing! 
Here are some other eye looks I've been into. 
I'm also, big on eyebrows. I love them!!!!! And I'm very happy to say I've mastered shaping and filling them in.

One look I really like but have yet to try, is the vampire lip. I haven't found a good tutorial on YouTube to help me out, so I visited my local MAC store to get a lesson. All I need now is a perfect place to showcase shush a bold look. 

I really like this purple pink version of the vampire lip look.

So yeah, theses are just a few of the makeup looks that I'm into right now classic and bold. :)

1 comment: